Wednesday, December 14, 2011

                                                      Pinterest.com  artpropelled.tumblr.com


"I think these difficult times have helped me to understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way and that so many things that one goes around worrying about are of no importance whatsoever."               ~Isak Dinesen

Does that include shopping for Christmas Presents!  Maybe I need to focus more on the beauty of the season, I did tell the children Im going to take a day and go shopping and just get what ever I want for them.  That really sounds kind of fun.  Taking time to think about each kid and what they might like and then just not worrying about whether it is on there wish list or not or worry if the store still has what ever it is they are longing for.  I really do want to take the anxiety out of Christmas gift shopping.  It was hitting me today one of the things they wanted I cant find and I dont want to pay the inflated price for the limited addition.  It just to Crazy, and I could feel that anxiety setting in.  So that is how I came up with my plan, I am still hoping they wont be too disappointed.

No comments: