Friday, July 31, 2009










Here are the August planning pages. It is amazing to me how fast this summer is going by! I have started working really hard on planning for our next school year. Im really excited about it!! Im hoping the kids will enjoy it : ) I probably wont be posting very much here on my blog. I actually havent posted as much as I wanted to this summer. Time just seem to fly by. Then by the time I sit down to post something it seems like such old news. Have a wonderful rest of the summer!!!!




1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Jane! These are so beautiful, as always! I am in the same boat - going to print your planning pages out, only to realize that Aug is more than half way over - lol!

Look forward to Sept! You are such a talented artist and I so enjoy your planning pages :)