Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confession

Thanks for the lovely comments. I am a bit embarrassed though-the house in the picture isnt really mine : ) I was going for aethetics and that was just so lovely. It reminded me of a lovely spring day or early summer which I am so longing for. I found it on a free picture clips. We are actually nestled in the woods here in the ridge country of Shenandoah Valley. The trees are bare and forlorn looking everything is just crying out for spring to come and and stay. She has been teasing us but not staying a round. Just popping in and visiting for a couple of days and then dashing off again. Sorry for the miss lead.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh the Shenandoah Valley is beautiful! My grandparents (and 99yo great aunt) live in Staunton, Va....it's a 6 hour drive away, but we visit often. Actually, I lived down there for close to 2 years getting my masters in teaching at Mary Baldwin. I LOVE it down there! You're so lucky to live there!