Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cherishig the Day

Jane Rowley pastels
... "to express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven."  Thomas S. Monson


One way I have found to try and have gratitude ever with me is to write in a gratitude journal.  It has been such a blessing in my life.  The amazing thing is how it helps in changing my perspective and when things seem so hard and nothing is going the way I had hoped and planned taking the time to write in that little gratitude journal helps me realize what is really important, and how many blessing I have been recieveing.  My perspective is changed and my attitude becomes one of hope and joy.  Instead of lack I find my life is filled with abundance.  Perhaps we can make a heaven on earth. : ) 

No comments: