Wednesday, November 16, 2011

                                                                                             Thomas Kinkade

"Thankfulness can reduce stress in your life by making you more content with who you are and what you have.  If you make a habit of accepting every circumstance gratefully and assuming there is a purpose in it, you'll be relieved from the worry and anxiety that go with being resentful and dissatisfied."  ~Thomas Kinkade

What an amazing thought,who would have known that having a grateful heart could relieve stress.  I like the idea of accepting the circumstances that you might fine your self in.  Sometimes that can be so hard but it seems that if I could do that it would open my heart up and I would be able to relax and simply enjoy this journey of life.  It seems alot of times that I cant change my circumstances but I can change my perspective about them.  Today I am going to try and be grateful for the crazy in my life and create moments to cherish.

Oh Happy Day!

No comments: